Julie March 30th, 2016
Whoever invented salads is a genius! Even though it isn’t very had to come up with food where all you do is toss vegetables in a bowl, it’s such a great idea. There are so many varieties of salads you can quickly make a pasta salad or a fresh green salad. I just recently just got this really cute purply shirt that says “Oh Kale No” and it absolutely shows my passion for salads. I really want to give you guys some of my favourite salads so you can try them at home, so down below will be 10 different easy salads.
1. Kale Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinegarette
2. Strawberry Chicken Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
3. Caprese Salad
4. Brushetta Pasta Salad
5. Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
6. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
7. Kale Salad with Warm Cranberry Almond Vinaigrette
8. Greek Quinoa Salad
9. Asian Ramen-Chicken Chopped Salad
10. Beef Taco Salad
Hopefully, you enjoyed these salad recipes. I would really like to hear if you tried any of them out. You can send me a picture of the salads you make or any other foods.